7409 Rogers Ln, San Bernardino, CA 924103 beds, 1 bath, 1,276 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Parking: 1 space
- Construction quality: 4.5
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,276 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 1192031150000
- Zillow Home ID: 17609552
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7409 Rogers Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.3% higher than in Riverside Metro, and 68.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 7403 Rogers Ln San Bernardino, CA$170K321,338
- 7415 Rogers Ln San Bernardino, CA$237K----2,492
- 7395 Rogers Ln San Bernardino, CA$111K21640
- 25818 11th St Highland, CA$303K212,984
- 7387 Rogers Ln San Bernardino, CA$197KStudio21,888
- 25813 E 11th St Highland, CA$132K21724
- 7385 Rogers Ln San Bernardino, CA$152K211,224
- 7420 Rogers Ln San Bernardino, CA$119K------
- 7412 Guthrie St San Bernardino, CA$147K31869
- 7402 Guthrie St San Bernardino, CA$162K421,288
- 7420 Guthrie St San Bernardino, CA$183K321,655
- 7402 Rogers Ln San Bernardino, CA$132K32840
- 7451 Rogers Ln San Bernardino, CA$139K11762
- 25846 11th St San Bernardino, CA$175K211,000
- 7396 Guthrie St San Bernardino, CA$146K211,088
- 7371 Rogers Ln San Bernardino, CA$148K311,078
- 7388 Guthrie St San Bernardino, CA$196K521,738
- 7386 Rogers Ln San Bernardino, CA$137K311,145
- 7459 Rogers Ln San Bernardino, CA$151K321,128
- 7444 Guthrie St San Bernardino, CA$173K421,295
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!