741 Crompton Rd, Redwood City, CA 940613 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,770 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
It is very beautiful, friendly and safe neighborhood.
- Lot: 9,540 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $975,000
- Price/sqft: $551
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 570 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- 17'x35'.bonus room and built in BBQ and Fireplace in the back yard.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,770 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 159
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 058334110
- Zillow Home ID: 15575042
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 741 Crompton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% greater than in Redwood City, and 43.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 2356 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$1.15M321,746
- 733 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$1.38M432,320
- 727 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$1.16M421,800
- 2334 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$1.07M321,430
- 2361 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$1.16M321,750
- 725 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$975K321,160
- 744 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$1.2M321,850
- 2349 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$1.04M431,640
- 742 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$818K31890
- 2339 Cheshire Way Redwood City, CA$1.25M32.52,130
- 2322 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$1.26M32.52,160
- 738 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$872K31880
- 746 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$882K221,050
- 2319 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$1.11M321,783
- 2324 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$1.06M211,190
- 721 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$1.54M432,657
- 732 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$1.06M321,380
- 825 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$936K321,390
- 2317 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$1.2M532,030
- 818 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$956K321,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.