741 N Hite Ave APT 2, Louisville, KY 402062 beds, 2 baths, 880 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- Tennis Court
- Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 880 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2146614790
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 741 N Hite Avenue APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Clifton Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 350% higher than in Louisville, and 73.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Clifton Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clifton Heights home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.