- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
741 Rawls Dr, Raleigh, NC 276104 beds, 2 baths, 1,837 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $108,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,837 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 172310255660000
- Zillow Home ID: 6503039
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 741 Rawls Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southeast Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 112.8% greater than in Raleigh, and 66.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Raleigh home values.
- 1 beds, 2 baths
1,276 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 2000
- 1 beds, 2 baths
- 737 Rawls Dr Raleigh, NC$116K--21,130
- 745 Rawls Dr Raleigh, NC$112K--21,194
- 733 Rawls Dr Raleigh, NC$132K--21,328
- 749 Rawls Dr Raleigh, NC$108K321,385
- 528 Cooper Rd Raleigh, NC$153K--32,324
- 3109 Cinnamon Cir Raleigh, NC$106K321,477
- 753 Rawls Dr Raleigh, NC$134K--21,803
- 729 Rawls Dr Raleigh, NC$145K--31,930
- 727 Rawls Dr Raleigh, NC$88K--2--
- 524 Cooper Rd Raleigh, NC$86K311,092
- 532 Cooper Rd Raleigh, NC$112K--21,121
- 3112 Cinnamon Cir Raleigh, NC$89K--2983
- 725 Rawls Dr Raleigh, NC$111K--21,477
- 757 Rawls Dr Raleigh, NC$116K--2.51,234
- 3105 Cinnamon Cir Raleigh, NC$119K--21,779
- 520 Cooper Rd Raleigh, NC$109K--21,711
- 536 Cooper Rd Raleigh, NC$117K--21,171
- 732 Rawls Dr Raleigh, NC--------
- 723 Rawls Dr Raleigh, NC--------
- 3108 Cinnamon Cir Raleigh, NC$106K--21,477
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.