741 S 26th St, South Bend, IN 466151 bed, 1 bath, 620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,376 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 200 sqft
- Cable ready, Garage parking
- Range / Oven
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 620 sqft
- Parcel #: 71-09-08-376-025.000-026
- Zillow Home ID: 94569947
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 741 S 26th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverpark market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.1% less than in Indiana, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverpark home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indiana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverpark home values.
- 737 S 26th St South Bend, IN$51K211,068
- 733 S 26th St South Bend, IN$57K21872
- 731 S 26th St South Bend, IN$47K21770
- 753 S 26th St South Bend, IN$46K21816
- 725 S 26th St South Bend, IN$54K311,120
- 749 S 26th St South Bend, IN$55K31720
- 742 S 24th St South Bend, IN$152K41.52,544
- 754 S 26th St South Bend, IN$112K312,088
- 738 S 25th St South Bend, IN$52K211,064
- 750 S 26th St South Bend, IN$68K211,584
- 745 S 26th St South Bend, IN$44K11600
- 734 S 25th St South Bend, IN$44K21772
- 746 S 26th St South Bend, IN$57K311,132
- 721 S 26th St South Bend, IN$46K21704
- 730 S 25th St South Bend, IN$44K211,080
- 742 S 26th St South Bend, IN$63K311,108
- 754 S 26th St South Bend, IN$96K321,411
- 738 S 26th St South Bend, IN$89K311,260
- 726 S 25th St South Bend, IN$50K21816
- 734 S 26th St South Bend, IN$45K311,112
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.