7410 Brandon Allen Ave, Raleigh, NC 276134 beds, 3 baths, 2,363 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $65
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $289,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 228 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,363 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 078709050239000
- Zillow Home ID: 65336684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7410 Brandon Allen Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.4% less than in Raleigh, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 7414 Brandon Allen Ave Raleigh, NC$263K42.52,022
- 7406 Brandon Allen Ave Raleigh, NC$348K432,600
- 7418 Brandon Allen Ave Raleigh, NC$276K432,225
- 7402 Brandon Allen Ave Raleigh, NC$292K--2.52,576
- 7422 Brandon Allen Ave Raleigh, NC$282K--2.52,288
- 7409 Silver View Ln Raleigh, NC$292K--2.52,576
- 7413 Silver View Ln Raleigh, NC$264K42.52,100
- 7405 Silver View Ln Raleigh, NC$297K--2.52,728
- 7417 Silver View Ln Raleigh, NC$290K42.52,576
- 5403 Regatta Way Raleigh, NC$278K42.52,280
- 7401 Silver View Ln Raleigh, NC$291K--32,576
- 7426 Brandon Allen Ave Raleigh, NC$292K--2.52,576
- 7421 Silver View Ln Raleigh, NC$265K432,060
- 7409 Brandon Allen Ave Raleigh, NC$330K42.52,468
- 7405 Brandon Allen Ave Raleigh, NC$331K--2.52,728
- 7401 Brandon Allen Ave Raleigh, NC$307K--2.52,576
- 5407 Regatta Way Raleigh, NC$284K432,552
- 5417 Griffith Park Rd Raleigh, NC$294K--2.52,052
- 7425 Silver View Ln Raleigh, NC$279K--2.52,288
- 5413 Griffith Park Rd Raleigh, NC$312K432,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.