7412 Redwood St, Crystal Lake, IL 600143 beds, 2 baths, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 960 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Cable-ready, Lawn/Yard, Pets Allowed
- Family room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1910154006
- Zillow Home ID: 5068741
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7412 Redwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% higher than in Crystal Lake, and 977.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
- 7410 Redwood St Crystal Lake, IL$149K31976
- 4918 Saggers Ln Crystal Lake, IL$172K321,156
- 7408 Redwood St Crystal Lake, IL$154K311,025
- 7411 Birch St Crystal Lake, IL$128K311,107
- 7409 Birch St Crystal Lake, IL$102K41.5960
- 7413 Birch St Crystal Lake, IL$151K31960
- 7406 Redwood St Crystal Lake, IL$122K211,158
- 7407 Birch St Crystal Lake, IL$117K31.51,025
- 7502 Redwood St Crystal Lake, IL$93K32998
- 7405 Birch St Crystal Lake, IL$90K31875
- 7404 Redwood St Crystal Lake, IL$98K21900
- 7411 Redwood St Crystal Lake, IL$130K311,025
- 7413 Redwood St Crystal Lake, IL$162K31.51,826
- 7409 Redwood St Crystal Lake, IL$129K21960
- 7501 Birch St Crystal Lake, IL$114K--1960
- 7407 Redwood St Crystal Lake, IL$114K31960
- 7403 Birch St Crystal Lake, IL$108K311,100
- 7506 Redwood St Crystal Lake, IL$193K321,635
- 7501 Redwood St Crystal Lake, IL$131K311,060
- 4909 Drive In Ln Crystal Lake, IL$128K31.51,215
Nearby Schools in Crystal Lake
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.