7413 Spruce St, New Orleans, LA 70118Studio, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $125,000
- Ceiling Fan
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Parcel #: 7-16-3-040-26
- Zillow Home ID: 73845887
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7413 Spruce Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Marlyville-Fontainebleau market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% higher than in New Orleans Metro, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Marlyville-Fontainebleau home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Orleans Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marlyville-Fontainebleau home values.
- 7417 Spruce St New Orleans, LA$335K221,192
- 7409 Spruce St New Orleans, LA$309K------
- 7405 Spruce St New Orleans, LA$289K221,200
- 2014 Lowerline St New Orleans, LA$523K------
- 7423 Spruce St New Orleans, LA$285K------
- 7429 Spruce St LA$277K------
- 7401 Spruce St New Orleans, LA$280K------
- 7427 Spruce St New Orleans, LA$271K421,400
- 2018 Lowerline St New Orleans, LA$351K------
- 2020 Lowerline St New Orleans, LA$282K221,325
- 2024 Lowerline St New Orleans, LA$287K------
- 2007 Adams St New Orleans, LA$290K------
- 2011 Adams St New Orleans, LA$288K------
- 2015 Adams St New Orleans, LA$291K321,637
- 7422 Panola St New Orleans, LA$301K------
- 2017 Adams St New Orleans, LA$300K------
- 7328 Spruce St New Orleans, LA$303K------
- 2023 Adams St New Orleans, LA$394K------
- 7325 Spruce St New Orleans, LA$304K------
- 2025 Adams St New Orleans, LA$379K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.