7414 Keiffer St, Philadelphia, PA 191283 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,472 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $245,000
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, None
- View: Territorial
- Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,472 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 158
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 214199800
- Zillow Home ID: 10278325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7414 Keiffer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roxborough, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.2% lower than in Philadelphia, and 54.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Roxborough home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxborough home values.
- 7416 Keiffer St Philadelphia, PA$225K311,472
- 7412 Keiffer St Philadelphia, PA$228K411,472
- 7418 Keiffer St Philadelphia, PA$182K42.51,554
- 7410 Keiffer St Philadelphia, PA$227K411,472
- 7420 Keiffer St Philadelphia, PA$226K42.51,554
- 7422 Keiffer St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 7405 Hill Rd Philadelphia, PA$223K311,472
- 7407 Hill Rd Philadelphia, PA$225K311,472
- 7409 Hill Rd Philadelphia, PA$241K431,546
- 7403 Hill Rd Philadelphia, PA$228K311,472
- 7411 Hill Rd Philadelphia, PA$232K42.51,546
- 7424 Keiffer St Philadelphia, PA$223K311,548
- 7401 Hill Rd Philadelphia, PA$218K32.51,472
- 7413 Hill Rd Philadelphia, PA$217K311,546
- 7426 Keiffer St Philadelphia, PA$207K42.51,546
- 7415 Hill Rd Philadelphia, PA$228K311,546
- 7428 Keiffer St Philadelphia, PA$190K411,472
- 7417 Hill Rd Philadelphia, PA$226K311,472
- 7430 Keiffer St Philadelphia, PA$186K411,472
- 7419 Hill Rd Philadelphia, PA$230K331,472
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.