- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $633,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $433
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 380 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Private/Mutual
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,462 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 006663019000
- Zillow Home ID: 19326586
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $595-739K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93950 home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Pacific Grove as a whole. Among 93950 homes, this home is valued 10.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pacific Grove, and 13.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93950 home values.
|736 Sunset Dr Pacific Grove, CA||$629K||4||2||1,293|
|748 Sunset Dr Pacific Grove, CA||$936K||4||3.5||1,757|
|743 Marino Pines Rd Pacific Grove, CA||$698K||3||1||1,657|
|905 Congress Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$647K||3||2||1,418|
|737 Marino Pines Rd Pacific Grove, CA||$632K||3||2||1,251|
|730 Sunset Dr Pacific Grove, CA||$653K||3||1.5||1,160|
|754 Sunset Dr Pacific Grove, CA||$604K||3||1.5||1,160|
|712 Sunset Dr Pacific Grove, CA||$821K||3||2||1,700|
|731 Marino Pines Rd Pacific Grove, CA||$793K||4||2||1,752|
|Taylor St Monterey, CA||--||--||--||--|
|724 Sunset Dr Pacific Grove, CA||$749K||3||2||1,683|
|866 Congress Ave # B Pacific Grove, CA||$581K||2||2||1,200|
|725 Marino Pines Rd Pacific Grove, CA||$670K||2||2||1,336|
|945 Cedar St Pacific Grove, CA||--||--||--||--|
|868 Congress Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$716K||2||1||1,195|
|733 Hillcrest Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$645K||3||2||1,337|
|870 Congress Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$737K||2||2||1,540|
|718 Sunset Dr Pacific Grove, CA||$650K||3||1.5||1,160|
|864 Congress Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$930K||3||2||2,000|
|943 Cedar St Pacific Grove, CA||$648K||3||2||1,420|
Nearby Schools in Pacific Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!