7421 Sequoia Ln, Highland, CA 923464 beds, 3 baths, 3,226 sqft
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 167 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $539,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- MLS #: SB14053452
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 576 sqft
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,226 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 1210481400000
- Zillow Home ID: 69009899
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7421 Sequoia Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92346 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% less than in Highland, and 80.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 7411 Sequoia Ln Highland, CA$411K433,329
- 7439 Sequoia Ln Highland, CA$371K332,341
- 7446 Tioga Ln Highland, CA$379K432,341
- 7438 Tioga Ln Highland, CA$435K63.53,825
- 7407 Sequoia Ln Highland, CA$444K53.54,062
- 7412 Sequoia Ln Highland, CA$444K42.53,226
- 7426 Tioga Ln Highland, CA$400K433,329
- 7400 Sequoia Ln Highland, CA$374K322,048
- Sequoia Ln Highland, CA$414K32.53,226
- 7424 Sequoia Ln Highland, CA$448K433,269
- 7457 Sequoia Ln Highland, CA$383K322,047
- 7395 Sequoia Ln Highland, CA$360K322,047
- 7432 Sequoia Ln Highland, CA$457K53.54,062
- 7414 Tioga Ln Highland, CA$394K433,226
- 7392 Sequoia Ln Highland, CA$444K53.53,252
- Tioga Ln Highland, CA$440K53.53,825
- Cedar Grove Ln Highland, CA$439K63.53,825
- 7464 Tioga Ln Highland, CA$380K432,341
- 7444 Sequoia Ln Highland, CA$441K433,329
- 7337 Brookwood Ln Highland, CA$361K532,505
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!