7423 87th Ave, Jamaica, NY 114217 beds, 3 baths, 2,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,016 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1901
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $455,000
- Price/sqft: $219
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1901
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 088990029
- Zillow Home ID: 32107293
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7423 87th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodhaven market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2100% higher than in New York, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodhaven home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodhaven home values.
- 7421 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$652K----2,080
- 7425 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$537K72.52,080
- 7427 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$523K----2,080
- 7419 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$557K----2,080
- 7429 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$523K----2,080
- 7417 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$551K----2,080
- 7415 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$578K532,080
- 7422 Jamaica Ave Woodhaven, NY$317K21--
- 7426 Jamaica Ave Woodhaven, NY$265K------
- 7424 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$477K----2,480
- 7422 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$480K212,480
- 7426 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$520K----2,480
- 7428 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$609K----2,480
- 7413 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$460K----2,080
- 7430 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$471K----2,480
- 8614 75th St Jamaica, NY$569K----2,080
- 7422 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$507K----2,080
- 8612 75th St Jamaica, NY$538K----2,080
- 7424 87th Ave Jamaica, NY$512K----2,080
- 8616 75th St Jamaica, NY$515K----2,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!