7425 Spring St, Omaha, NE 681242 beds, 1 bath, 1,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $62,500
- Price/sqft: $46
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2504320000
- Zillow Home ID: 75863985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7425 Spring Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 68124, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 128.6% higher than in Omaha, and 83.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 68124 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Omaha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 68124 home values.
- 7421 Spring St Omaha, NE$143K33.52,003
- 7431 Spring St Omaha, NE$115K311,124
- 7426 Vinton St Omaha, NE$122K321,400
- 7430 Vinton St Omaha, NE$117K311,518
- 7418 Vinton St Omaha, NE$127K31.51,400
- 7415 Spring St Omaha, NE$115K31.51,014
- 7437 Spring St Omaha, NE$138K311,440
- 7426 Spring St Omaha, NE$111K311,124
- 7422 Spring St Omaha, NE$121K31900
- 7432 Spring St Omaha, NE$115K321,014
- 7434 Vinton St Omaha, NE$116K31.51,092
- 7414 Vinton St Omaha, NE$137K321,233
- 7416 Spring St Omaha, NE$139K332,009
- 7438 Spring St Omaha, NE$109K211,106
- 7449 Frederick St Omaha, NE$122K411,375
- 7443 Spring St Omaha, NE$113K321,040
- 7502 Vinton St Omaha, NE$114K311,040
- 7443 Frederick St Omaha, NE$116K311,212
- 7410 Spring St Omaha, NE$90K31.51,014
- 3104 S 74th St Omaha, NE$124K311,375
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.