- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7428 Carnation Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462143 beds, 3 baths, 1,832 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,489 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,832 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 490522118001000900
- Zillow Home ID: 1315298
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7428 Carnation Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46214 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 46.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.2% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46214 home values.
- 7422 Carnation Ln Indianapolis, IN$105K321,607
- 7438 Carnation Ln Indianapolis, IN$112K331,753
- 7431 Red Bluff Dr Indianapolis, IN$127K--1.52,018
- 7437 Red Bluff Dr Indianapolis, IN$129K--1.52,364
- 7425 Red Bluff Dr Indianapolis, IN$105K----1,350
- 7416 Carnation Ln Indianapolis, IN$106K--11,688
- 7429 Carnation Ln Indianapolis, IN$115K--11,648
- 7462 Carnation Ln Indianapolis, IN$113K32.51,940
- 7423 Carnation Ln Indianapolis, IN$117K321,718
- 7435 Carnation Ln Indianapolis, IN$98K--1.51,492
- 7417 Red Bluff Dr Indianapolis, IN$106K32.51,532
- 7417 Carnation Ln Indianapolis, IN$96K321,400
- 7441 Carnation Ln Indianapolis, IN$127K--1.52,008
- 7474 Carnation Ln Indianapolis, IN$125K31.52,064
- 7445 Carnation Ln Indianapolis, IN$111K--11,648
- 7411 Carnation Ln Indianapolis, IN$108K--1.51,700
- 7432 Red Bluff Dr Indianapolis, IN$95K321,762
- 3424 Copperleaf Dr Indianapolis, IN$107K42.51,148
- 7426 Red Bluff Dr Indianapolis, IN$122K31.51,724
- 3436 Copperleaf Dr Indianapolis, IN$129K--12,284
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.