- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7428 Somerset Shores Ct, Orlando, FL 328193 beds, 3 baths, 1,808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,803 sqft
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Other
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 431 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,808 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 262328813500370
- Zillow Home ID: 46205091
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7428 Somerset Shores Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32819 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 136.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 124.8% higher than in Doctor Phillips, and 292.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Doctor Phillips.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
Nearby Schools in Doctor Phillips
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292