7428 W Maldonado Rd, Laveen, AZ 853394 beds, 2 baths, 1,914 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $147,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdrm Sitting Rm, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 801 - 2, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Laveen, Community Features \ Children's Playgrnd, Community Features \ Lake Subdivision, Compass \ W, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 059 - Laveen Elementary District, Elementary School \ Trailside Point, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Betty Fairfax, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Trailside Point, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Lender Approved SS, Special Listing Cond \ Pre-Foreclosure, St Suffix \ Road, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85339
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,914 sqft
- Parcel #: 10484495
- Zillow Home ID: 88784805
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7428 W Maldonado Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Laveen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 118.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% higher than in Phoenix, and 537.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Laveen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laveen home values.
- 7424 W Maldonado Rd Laveen, AZ$132K321,415
- 7432 W Maldonado Rd Laveen, AZ$137K----1,413
- 7429 W Darrel Rd Laveen, AZ$180K----2,220
- 7420 W Maldonado Rd Laveen, AZ$154K----1,620
- 7425 W Darrel Rd Laveen, AZ$147K321,620
- 7433 W Darrel Rd Laveen, AZ$171K----1,914
- 7431 W Maldonado Rd Laveen, AZ$144K321,620
- 7435 W Maldonado Rd Laveen, AZ$133K321,413
- 7421 W Darrel Rd Laveen, AZ$139K----1,413
- 7427 W Maldonado Rd Laveen, AZ$150K321,620
- 7416 W Maldonado Rd Laveen, AZ$161K321,914
- 7439 W Maldonado Rd Laveen, AZ$163K----2,220
- 7423 W Maldonado Rd Laveen, AZ$237K432,598
- 7417 W Darrel Rd Laveen, AZ$155K----1,620
- 6920 S 74th Ln Laveen, AZ$151K----1,620
- 6924 S 74th Ln Laveen, AZ$146K321,620
- 6912 S 74th Ln Laveen, AZ$138K----1,413
- 7419 W Maldonado Rd Laveen, AZ$138K----1,413
- 7412 W Maldonado Rd Laveen, AZ$159K421,928
- 6908 S 74th Ln Laveen, AZ$138K321,413
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!