- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 192 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,603 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $61,700
- Price/sqft: $48
- MLS #: B463455
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Property Type \ Single Family Residential, Floor Descripton \ Hardwood-Some, Floor Descripton \ Wall To Wall Carpet-Some, Garage Description \ Attached, HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Kitchen Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Living Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Lot Shape \ Irregular, Foundation Description \ Poured, On Waterfront Y\N \ No, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Water Heater\Fuel \ Gas, Attic Description \ Crawl Space, Basement Description \ Full, Driveway Description \ Concrete, Additional Exterior Features \ Cable TV Available, Additional Interior Features \ Drapes - Some, Style of Residence \ Cape Cod, Year Built Description \ Existing, Floor Descripton \ Laminate-Some, HVAC Type \ Central Air, Additional Interior Features \ Natural Woodwork - some, Kitchen\Dining Description \ Eat-In, Riparian Rights \ No, Attic Description \ Partial, Additional Exterior Features \ Other - See Remarks, Additional Rooms \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Exterior Construction \ Wood, Additional Exterior Features \ Patio, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ Negotiable, Lot Information \ Corner Lot, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, HOA Payment Description \ None, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 0, # Fireplaces - Gas \ 1, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Woodburning \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0, # Fireplaces - Total \ 1
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,361 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 69
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 2911001440220001004000
- Zillow Home ID: 31438052
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $60-90K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 14305 home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Niagara Falls as a whole. Among 14305 homes, this home is 10.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14305, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.6% lower than in Niagara Falls, and 80% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14305 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14305 home values.
|2867 Macklem Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$63K||3||1||1,356|
|2854 Macklem Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$53K||4||1||1,288|
|2852 Macklem Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$56K||3||1||1,232|
|744 Clifton St Niagara Falls, NY||$59K||4||1||1,232|
|746 Clifton St Niagara Falls, NY||$56K||3||1||1,118|
|734 Clifton St Niagara Falls, NY||$70K||4||2||1,935|
|2848 Macklem Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$56K||3||1||1,362|
|2861 Macklem Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$53K||3||1||1,228|
|2859 Macklem Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$50K||2||1||1,121|
|2908 Macklem Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$56K||3||1||912|
|2863 Macklem Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$60K||3||1||1,451|
|730 Clifton St Niagara Falls, NY||$58K||3||1||1,280|
|2851 Macklem Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$63K||3||1||1,596|
|2849 Macklem Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$70K||4||2||2,052|
|2856 Macklem Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$48K||3||1||1,120|
|2844 Macklem Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$57K||5||2||1,951|
|728 Clifton St Niagara Falls, NY||$58K||4||1.5||1,207|
|2873 Macklem Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$59K||3||1||1,326|
|2845 Macklem Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$46K||3||1||1,048|
|2918 Dorchester Rd Niagara Falls, NY||$88K||3||1.5||1,409|
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
9-12 & ungraded2.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!