743 Moreno Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943032 beds, 1 bath, 1,210 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 6,600 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $1,050,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 294 sqft
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,210 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 12732038
- Zillow Home ID: 19499901
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 743 Moreno Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.1% less than in Palo Alto, and 34.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 749 Moreno Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.48M21988
- 735 Moreno Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.76M321,468
- 757 Moreno Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.45M21988
- 727 Moreno Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.46M311,144
- 748 Marion Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.66M43.52,133
- 734 Marion Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.61M221,272
- 752 Marion Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.68M221,348
- 726 Marion Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.35M431,956
- 765 Moreno Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.34M43.53,114
- 719 Moreno Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.61M321,288
- 730 Moreno Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.08M421,725
- 764 Marion Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.05M321,608
- 736 Moreno Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.04M221,413
- 736 Moreno Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.77M221,413
- 722 Marion Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.45M311,036
- 771 Moreno Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.28M52.52,251
- 711 Moreno Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.44M311,036
- 742 Moreno Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.07M432,658
- 774 Marion Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.26M321,929
- 718 Marion Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.9M421,544
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.