743 Ocean Blvd, Hampton, NH 038424 beds, 2 baths, 1,724 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $290
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,724 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0223 B:0049 L:1
- Zillow Home ID: 86810342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 743 Ocean Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.5% lower than in Town of Hampton, and 74% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
- 741 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$1.13M653,936
- 745 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$558K52.52,184
- 747 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$632K322,505
- 741 Ocean Blvd And 4 Second St Hampton, NH$983K423,936
- 4 2nd St Hampton, NH$357KStudio----
- 5 2nd St Hampton, NH$234K11.51,124
- 739 Ocean Blvd # 739 Hampton, NH$310K31.51,080
- 739 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$315K31.51,080
- 737 Ocean Blvd # 737 Hampton, NH$311K31.51,105
- 737 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$311K31.51,105
- 4 2nd St Hampton, NH$576K85.51,120
- 751 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$448K422,000
- 735 Ocean Blvd # 735 Hampton, NH$518K33.51,682
- 751 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$548K411,790
- 735 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$454K33.51,651
- 747 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$476K41--
- 47 Kings Hwy Hampton, NH$223K31620
- 5 3rd St # 5 Hampton, NH$317K21.51,344
- 5 3rd St Hampton, NH$317K21.51,344
- 49 Kings Hwy Hampton, NH$315K221,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.