- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
743 Portofino Pl, San Jose, CA 951363 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,153 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $617,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 392 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,153 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 45530114
- Zillow Home ID: 63065825
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 743 Portofino Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Willow Glen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 737 Portofino Pl San Jose, CA$796K42.52,153
- 755 Portofino Pl San Jose, CA$839K53.52,666
- 749 Portofino Pl San Jose, CA$815K53.52,666
- 761 Portofino Pl San Jose, CA$908K53.52,666
- 731 Portofino Pl San Jose, CA$582K42.52,153
- 725 Portofino Pl San Jose, CA$771K42.52,153
- 767 Portofino Pl San Jose, CA$844K53.52,666
- 748 Portofino Pl San Jose, CA$1.31M53.52,666
- 748 Canoas Creek Cir San Jose, CA$826K42.52,361
- 742 Canoas Creek Cir San Jose, CA$741K431,792
- 754 Canoas Creek Cir San Jose, CA$753K431,792
- 736 Canoas Creek Cir San Jose, CA$825K53.52,500
- 719 Portofino Pl San Jose, CA$797K42.52,153
- 773 Portofino Pl San Jose, CA$825K53.52,666
- 760 Canoas Creek Cir San Jose, CA$806K42.52,361
- 742 Portofino Pl San Jose, CA$1.3M53.52,666
- 730 Canoas Creek Cir San Jose, CA$751K431,792
- 724 Canoas Creek Cir San Jose, CA$818K42.52,361
- 713 Portofino Pl San Jose, CA$787K42.52,153
- 779 Portofino Pl San Jose, CA$723K542,666
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.