These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 40 days on Zillow
- Views: 9,828 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $143
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $589,000
- Price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 624 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Oven, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, Exterior Construction \ Stone, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Kitchen, Financing Available \ Cash, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Garage Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Utilities \ Street Lights, Utilities \ Underground
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,809 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 112328669300110
- Zillow Home ID: 46102895
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $250-496K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32835 home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Orange as a whole. Among 32835 homes, this home is 99.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32835, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 126.8% greater than in Orange, and 431.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32835 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32835 home values.
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find Out More About This Home
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!