7431 Quill Dr, Downey, CA 902423 beds, 3 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $540,000
- Price/sqft: $309
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 6 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 152
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 6245014058
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 21046790
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7431 Quill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90242 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.2% greater than in Downey, and 9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90242 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Downey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90242 home values.
- 7427 Quill Dr Downey, CA$471K321,714
- 7445 Quill Dr Downey, CA$507K432,188
- 7423 Quill Dr Downey, CA$431K321,457
- 7436 Hondo St Downey, CA$455K321,498
- 7430 Hondo St Downey, CA$453K321,555
- 7449 Quill Dr Downey, CA$523K422,811
- 7442 Hondo St Downey, CA$482K321,852
- 7422 Hondo St Downey, CA$465K321,833
- 7417 Quill Dr Downey, CA$407K31.751,468
- 7503 Quill Dr Downey, CA$466K331,570
- 7416 Hondo St Downey, CA$527K322,780
- 7448 Hondo St Downey, CA$321K21774
- 7411 Quill Dr Downey, CA$465K421,673
- 7509 Quill Dr Downey, CA$396K211,340
- 7452 Hondo St Downey, CA$357K321,192
- 7431 Hondo St Downey, CA$451K421,850
- Julius Ave Downey, CA$376K211,174
- 12416 Old River School Rd Downey, CA$458K221,664
- 12406 Old River School Rd Downey, CA$408K311,375
- 7445 Hondo St Downey, CA$400K321,554
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.