7431 S Winston Pl, Tulsa, OK 741362 beds, 3 baths, 1,900 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 593 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $100,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Sports Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Parcel #: 73050830923825
- Zillow Home ID: 22225692
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7431 S Winston Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74136, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.2% less than in Tulsa, and 20% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74136 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74136 home values.
- # 303$97K--2.51,414
- # 501$125K331,889
- # 601$113K--2.52,044
- # 602$122K--2.51,889
- # 701$123K--2.52,006
- # 703$108K32.51,610
- # 802$109K--2.51,889