- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7433 Rosemont Ave, Detroit, MI 482283 beds, 2 baths, 672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $9,000
- Price/sqft: $13
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 672 sqft
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22077308
- Zillow Home ID: 88118816
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7433 Rosemont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Warrendale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% higher than in Detroit, and 806.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Warrendale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warrendale home values.
- Studio, 1.5 baths
1,114 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1960
- Studio, 1.5 baths
- 7441 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$36K--11,071
- 7425 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$39K--1748
- 7447 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$33K--1804
- 7415 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$46K--1906
- 7407 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$39K--1672
- Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$42K--1640
- Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$28K--1763
- 7401 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$39K--1650
- 7601 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$29K--1852
- 7432 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$30K--11,076
- 7424 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$33K311,200
- 7414 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$29K--1722
- 7446 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$28K--1763
- 7432 Penrod St Detroit, MI$65K321,000
- 7424 Penrod St Detroit, MI$28K--1864
- 7393 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$39K--1657
- 7609 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$54K------
- 7400 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$38K--1762
- 7600 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$27K--1833
- 7383 Rosemont Ave Detroit, MI$46K32745
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.