- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
744 Cindy Way, Pacifica, CA 940443 beds, 2 baths, 1,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 611 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 1985 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $688
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 470 sqft
- Security System
- View: Mountain, Park
- Room count: 6
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 018031060
- Zillow Home ID: 15493308
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 744 Cindy Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% higher than in Pacifica, and 5.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pacifica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
- 752 Cindy Way Pacifica, CA$712K321,500
- 736 Cindy Way Pacifica, CA$609K321,130
- 760 Cindy Way Pacifica, CA$714K321,500
- 728 Cindy Way Pacifica, CA$696K321,500
- 743 Arleen Way Pacifica, CA$797K432,200
- 735 Arleen Way Pacifica, CA$630K321,130
- 751 Arleen Way Pacifica, CA$609K321,130
- 720 Cindy Way Pacifica, CA$604K321,130
- 768 Cindy Way Pacifica, CA$714K321,500
- 727 Arleen Way Pacifica, CA$627K321,130
- 759 Arleen Way Pacifica, CA$637K321,130
- 719 Arleen Way Pacifica, CA$708K321,500
- 767 Arleen Way Pacifica, CA$704K321,490
- 712 Cindy Way Pacifica, CA$699K321,600
- 776 Cindy Way Pacifica, CA$717K321,510
- 711 Arleen Way Pacifica, CA$868K432,360
- 775 Arleen Way Pacifica, CA$610K321,130
- 704 Cindy Way Pacifica, CA$650K321,130
- 496 Cullen Dr Pacifica, CA$642K321,130
- 703 Arleen Way Pacifica, CA$719K321,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!