- Lot: 2,308 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 13 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,272 all time views
- 95 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $306
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $319
- MLS #: ML81458773
- Keller Williams - San Jose - Silico...
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Common Parking Area, Garage Parking Features \ On Street, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ Countertop - Tile, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Condominium, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 988 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 26467006
- Zillow Home ID: 19579225
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $373-835K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Willow Glen home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Willow Glen homes, this home is 53.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.1% greater than in San Jose, and 45.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org