- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
744 Oakland Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 303152 beds, 1 bath, 1,424 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $232,500
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Off street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,424 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 14 00430004038
- Zillow Home ID: 35877647
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 744 Oakland Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Grant Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% lower than in Atlanta, and 62.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Grant Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grant Park home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,560 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 748 Oakland Ave SE Atlanta, GA$336K221,978
- 736 Oakland Ave SE Atlanta, GA$281K321,888
- 735 Oakland Ave SE Atlanta, GA$269K------
- 734 Oakland Ave SE Atlanta, GA$241K211,613
- 388 Augusta Ave SE Atlanta, GA$401K32.52,024
- 394 Augusta Ave SE Atlanta, GA$284K321,711
- 737 Augusta Pl SE Atlanta, GA$417K842,528
- 733 Augusta Pl SE Atlanta, GA$218K------
- 398 Augusta Ave SE Atlanta, GA$411K432,335
- 730 Oakland Ave SE Atlanta, GA$237K--21,515
- 739 Oakland Ave SE Atlanta, GA$228K221,276
- Augusta Pl Atlanta, GA--------
- 735 Oakland Ave SE Atlanta, GA$286K321,694
- 372 Augusta Ave SE Atlanta, GA$380K321,676
- 733 Oakland Ave SE Atlanta, GA$348K332,016
- 724 Oakland Ave SE Atlanta, GA$247K321,566
- 729 Oakland Ave SE Atlanta, GA$241K421,368
- 399 Bass St SE Atlanta, GA$263K321,632
- Augusta Pl SE Atlanta, GA--------
- 746 Augusta Pl SE Atlanta, GA$224K421,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.