7440 Lorene Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462373 beds, 2 baths, 1,356 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,356 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 491514106026000300
- Zillow Home ID: 1134108
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7440 Lorene Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46237 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 48.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.8% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46237 home values.
- 7446 Lorene Ct Indianapolis, IN$113K311,249
- 7434 Lorene Ct Indianapolis, IN$121K411,457
- 6358 Glenshire Ln Indianapolis, IN$119K311,483
- 6411 Lorene Cir Indianapolis, IN$111K32--
- 6411 Lorene Cir Indianapolis, IN$120K321,478
- 6354 Glenshire Ln Indianapolis, IN$114K311,478
- 6357 Glenshire Ln Indianapolis, IN$118K311,310
- 7445 Lorene Ct Indianapolis, IN$127K311,672
- 7441 Lorene Ct Indianapolis, IN$118K311,264
- 7437 Lorene Ct Indianapolis, IN$109K311,200
- 6430 Lorene Cir Indianapolis, IN$111K311,293
- 6420 Lorene Cir Indianapolis, IN$113K311,478
- 6405 Lorene Cir Indianapolis, IN$108K321,246
- 7427 Lorene Ct Indianapolis, IN$133K422,166
- 6348 Glenshire Ln Indianapolis, IN$112K311,450
- 7514 Gunyon Ct Indianapolis, IN$114K411,542
- 7419 Lorene Ct Indianapolis, IN$124K311,528
- 7520 Gunyon Ct Indianapolis, IN$110K311,208
- 6410 Lorene Cir Indianapolis, IN$111K311,260
- 6353 Glenshire Ln Indianapolis, IN$109K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.