7441 Birkdale Dr, Newark, CA 945608 beds, 2 baths, 2,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $644,000
- Price/sqft: $289
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Composition, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,232 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: 092A051103400
- Zillow Home ID: 24923003
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7441 Birkdale Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94560 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Newark, and 47.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94560 home values.
- 7455 Birkdale Dr Newark, CA$561K421,464
- 7427 Birkdale Dr Newark, CA$539K321,196
- 7481 Birkdale Dr Newark, CA$637K521,584
- 35972 Brandywine St Newark, CA$625K421,464
- 35960 Brandywine St Newark, CA$563K321,196
- 35994 Brandywine St Newark, CA$531K321,196
- 7473 Birkdale Dr Newark, CA$626K432,140
- 35946 Brandywine St Newark, CA$520K321,584
- 7495 Birkdale Dr Newark, CA$543K321,196
- 7434 Birkdale Dr Newark, CA$541K321,196
- 7442 Birkdale Dr Newark, CA$517K321,196
- 36006 Brandywine St Newark, CA$596K521,584
- 7411 Birkdale Dr Newark, CA$537K321,196
- 7420 Birkdale Dr Newark, CA$589K621,680
- 7456 Birkdale Dr Newark, CA$503K321,196
- 7503 Birkdale Dr Newark, CA$553K421,464
- 7412 Birkdale Dr Newark, CA$635K321,612
- 36020 Brandywine St Newark, CA$539K321,196
- 7464 Birkdale Dr Newark, CA$541K321,196
- Birkdale Dr Newark, CA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!