- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 9,268 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $650,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $163
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 696 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Gas Oven, Appliances \ Microwave, AttachedStructure \ Detached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, CommunityFeatures \ Suburban, Cooling \ Central, DoorFeatures \ Double Door Entry, EatingArea \ Breakfast Counter / Bar, EatingArea \ Breakfast Nook, EatingArea \ Formal Dining Room, Fireplace \ Family Room, Fireplace \ Living Room, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Floor \ Laminated, Floor \ Partially Carpeted, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, InteriorFeatures \ Pull Down Stairs to Attic, InteriorFeatures \ Remodeled Kitchen, InteriorFeatures \ Shower, InteriorFeatures \ Sunken Living Room, InteriorFeatures \ Two Story Ceilings, LastChangeType \ Backup Offer, Laundry \ Individual Room, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, LotFeatures \ Landscaped, LotFeatures \ Lawn, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ RV Access/Parking, Patio \ Concrete, Pool \ In Ground, Pool \ Private, Pool \ Tile, PreviousStatus \ Active, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Jack & Jill, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Spa \ In Ground, Stories \ Two Level, Style \ Traditional, View \ None, WaterSource \ District/Public, WindowFeatures \ Bay Window, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,983 sqft
- Parcel #: 241231016
- Zillow Home ID: 17860412
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $565-830K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alessandro Heights home values will rise 8.9% next year, compared to a 13.1% increase for Riverside as a whole. Among Alessandro Heights homes, this home is valued 6.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alessandro Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.5% higher than in Riverside, and 123.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alessandro Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alessandro Heights home values.
- 6592 Le Blan Way 6925 Le Blan Way Riverside # 92503 beds, 2.5 baths
2,188 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
|7451 White Haven Ln Riverside, CA||$576K||4||3||2,855|
|7431 White Haven Ln Riverside, CA||$570K||4||3||2,855|
|7461 White Haven Ln Riverside, CA||$634K||4||3.5||3,425|
|7421 White Haven Ln Riverside, CA||$570K||4||3||2,855|
|1654 Northhampton Dr Riverside, CA||$571K||4||3||2,855|
|1653 Northhampton Dr Riverside, CA||$571K||4||3||2,855|
|1655 Dunkirk Ln Riverside, CA||$512K||4||2||2,332|
|7411 White Haven Ln Riverside, CA||$507K||4||2||2,332|
|7471 White Haven Ln Riverside, CA||$591K||4||3||2,855|
|1652 Kingsport Dr Riverside, CA||$509K||4||2||2,332|
|1824 Washington St Riverside, CA||$758K||4||3.25||3,898|
|1806 Washington St Riverside, CA||$389K||2||1||1,235|
|1643 Northhampton Dr Riverside, CA||$709K||5||4.5||4,230|
|1644 Northhampton Dr Riverside, CA||$693K||4||3.5||3,990|
|1645 Dunkirk Ln Riverside, CA||$584K||4||3||2,855|
|1666 Dunkirk Ln Riverside, CA||$586K||4||3||2,855|
|7373 White Haven Ln Riverside, CA||$643K||4||3.5||3,635|
|1642 Kingsport Dr Riverside, CA||$574K||4||3||2,855|
|1656 Dunkirk Ln Riverside, CA||$680K||5||4||3,650|
|1651 Kingsport Dr Riverside, CA||$571K||4||3||2,855|
Nearby Schools in Riverside
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!