7442 Crescent Palm Dr, Wesley Chapel, FL 335454 beds, 3 baths, 2,763 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $338,450
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 606 sqft
- Breaksfast Nook, Community Association Approval Fee Required, Community Association Approval Required, Community Childrens play area, Formal dining area, Great room, Internet Access Paid by Tenant, Kitchen island, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Pest Control Included in Rent, Sewer Paid by Tenant, Trash Paid by Tenant, Z MANAGED BY BHHS FLORIDA PROPERTIES
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,763 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 3325200050023000020
- Zillow Home ID: 70797398
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7442 Crescent Palm Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33545, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% greater than in Wesley Chapel, and 280% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33545 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wesley Chapel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33545 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.