- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7444 Pierson St, Detroit, MI 482283 beds, 1 bath, 747 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $6,100
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 747 sqft
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 22106142
- Zillow Home ID: 88537263
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7444 Pierson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Warrendale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.4% greater than in Detroit, and 793.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Warrendale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warrendale home values.
- 2 beds, 1.5 baths
976 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1957
- 2 beds, 1.5 baths
- 7450 Pierson St Detroit, MI$40K--1747
- 7430 Pierson St Detroit, MI$44K--1.5747
- 7434 Pierson St Detroit, MI$43K--1747
- 7600 Pierson St Detroit, MI$29K311,112
- 7424 Pierson St Detroit, MI$40K--1803
- 7416 Pierson St Detroit, MI$32K--1777
- 7610 Pierson St Detroit, MI$28K--1754
- 7601 Braile St Detroit, MI$70K321,200
- 7620 Pierson St Detroit, MI$38K--1905
- 7459 Braile St Detroit, MI$25K--1846
- 7400 Pierson St Detroit, MI$34K311,071
- 7410 Pierson St Detroit, MI$26K31747
- 7451 Braile St Detroit, MI$25K--1846
- 7611 Braile St Detroit, MI$69K311,299
- 7445 Braile St Detroit, MI$26K31731
- 7626 Pierson St Detroit, MI$40K--1749
- 7621 Braile St Detroit, MI$43K--1.5735
- 7394 Pierson St Detroit, MI$44K31776
- 7437 Braile St Detroit, MI$28K31713
- 7386 Pierson St Detroit, MI$46K31747
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!