7444 Shadow Run Ln, Arlington, TN 380025 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,675 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $288,400
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 704 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,675 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: B0149T A00005
- Zillow Home ID: 72466184
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7444 Shadow Run Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 38002 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.6% greater than in Bartlett, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38002 home values.
- 7438 Shadow Run Ln Arlington, TN$266K43.53,779
- 7450 Shadow Run Ln Arlington, TN$256K432,824
- 4684 Shira Dr Arlington, TN$287K533,356
- 7445 Shadow Run Ln Arlington, TN$240K32.52,571
- 7464 Shadow Run Ln Arlington, TN$235K432,672
- 4663 Shadowlawn Rd Arlington, TN$102K211,281
- 4697 Shadowlawn Rd Arlington, TN$291K322,152
- 4697 Shadowlawn Rd Arlington, TN$119K322,000
- 4669 Shira Dr Arlington, TN$256K432,766
- 4653 Shadowlawn Rd Arlington, TN$284K43.53,462
- 7413 Shadow Run Ln Lakeland, TN$269K43.53,405
- 4653 Shadowlawn Rd Arlington, TN$99K43--
- 4653 Shadowlawn Rd Arlington, TN$106K43.5--
- 4693 Shira Dr Arlington, TN$277K53.53,888
- 4669 Shadow Run TN--------
- 4613 Shadowlawn Rd Arlington, TN$120K321,551
- 4699 Shira Dr Arlington, TN$220K42.53,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.