7446 Sean Taylor Ln, San Diego, CA 921264 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,660 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $456,000
- Price/sqft: $222
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,056 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3095710900
- Zillow Home ID: 16785522
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7446 Sean Taylor Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mira Mesa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.9% less than in San Diego, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mira Mesa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mira Mesa home values.
- 7444 Sean Taylor Ln San Diego, CA$637K42.52,025
- 7440 Sean Taylor Ln San Diego, CA$586K32.51,689
- 7454 Sean Taylor Ln San Diego, CA$666K632,174
- 7438 Sean Taylor Ln San Diego, CA$673K42.52,056
- 7462 Sean Taylor Ln San Diego, CA$623K42.52,025
- 7441 Sean Taylor Ln San Diego, CA$674K52.52,176
- 7445 Sean Taylor Ln San Diego, CA$590K32.51,689
- 7439 Sean Taylor Ln San Diego, CA$682K42.52,277
- 7447 Sean Taylor Ln San Diego, CA$669K42.52,056
- 7434 Sean Taylor Ln San Diego, CA$666K42.52,025
- 7435 Sean Taylor Ln San Diego, CA$595K32.51,689
- 7468 Sean Taylor Ln San Diego, CA$588K32.51,689
- 7455 Sean Taylor Ln San Diego, CA$585K32.51,689
- 7443 Keisha Ter San Diego, CA$675K432,110
- 7433 Sean Taylor Ln San Diego, CA$676K42.52,056
- 7432 Sean Taylor Ln San Diego, CA$669K42.52,056
- 7463 Sean Taylor Ln San Diego, CA$670K42.52,056
- 7455 Keisha Ter San Diego, CA$631K421,826
- 7435 Keisha Ter San Diego, CA$696K532,165
- 7474 Sean Taylor Ln San Diego, CA$615K42.52,025
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.