7448 Berkshire Rd # A, Baltimore, MD 212243 beds, 3 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $172,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Finished basement, 350 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Air Conditioning,Garage,Newer Property,Section 8 Available,Outside Smoking Allowed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 122300007024
- Zillow Home ID: 54827864
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7448 Berkshire Road # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80.7% greater than in Dundalk, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dundalk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21224 home values.
- 7438 Berkshire Rd Baltimore, MD$92K--11,024
- 7436 Berkshire Rd Baltimore, MD$92K--1.51,024
- 7440 Berkshire Rd Baltimore, MD$86K--11,024
- 7434 Berkshire Rd Baltimore, MD$92K--21,056
- 7448 Berkshire Rd Baltimore, MD$194K331,248
- 7452 Berkshire Rd Baltimore, MD$96K--11,080
- 7444 Berkshire Rd Baltimore, MD$94K311,024
- 7442 Berkshire Rd Baltimore, MD$87K--11,024
- 7450 Berkshire Rd Baltimore, MD$199K32.51,280
- 7446 Berkshire Rd Baltimore, MD$89K--11,056
- 7454 Berkshire Rd Baltimore, MD$86K311,080
- 7456 Berkshire Rd Baltimore, MD$93K--11,080
- 7458 Berkshire Rd Baltimore, MD$93K--1.51,080
- 7462 Berkshire Rd Baltimore, MD$92K31.51,080
- 7460 Berkshire Rd Baltimore, MD$93K--11,080
- 1001 Clovis St Baltimore, MD$251K--21,500
- 7464 Berkshire Rd Baltimore, MD$95K3--1,080
- 1003 Clovis St Baltimore, MD$264K--21,500
- 7501 Berkshire Rd Baltimore, MD$87K--11,080
- 7487 Berkshire Rd Baltimore, MD$159K31.51,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.