745 10th Ave E, Seattle, WA 981024 beds, 1 bath, 2,810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $500,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 290 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,810 sqft
- Parcel #: 2663000545
- Zillow Home ID: 48819001
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 745 10th Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.8% less than in Seattle, and 41.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 743 10th Ave E Seattle, WA$727K----2,608
- 739 10th Ave E Seattle, WA--11900
- 735 10th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.1M422,400
- 756 Broadway E APT 203 Seattle, WA$199K--1480
- 756 Broadway E APT 106 Seattle, WA$202KStudio1480
- 756 Broadway E APT 401 Seattle, WA$262K11650
- 756 Broadway E APT 104 Seattle, WA$4.96M----11,835
- 748 Broadway E Seattle, WA$727K411,660
- 756 Broadway E APT 102 Seattle, WA$361K11700
- 746 Broadway E Seattle, WA$937K411,810
- 744 Broadway E Seattle, WA$1.06M311,800
- 721 10th Ave E Seattle, WA$795K322,500
- 721 10th Ave E Seattle, WA$663K32--
- 756 Broadway E APT 404 Seattle, WA$465KStudio--425
- 756 Broadway E APT 306 Seattle, WA$194KStudio1500
- 738 10th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.02M422,180
- 734 Broadway E APT 202 Seattle, WA$227K11650
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292