745 S Princeton Ave, Villa Park, IL 601814 beds, 4 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $348,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 187
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 0609414049
- Zillow Home ID: 72507545
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 745 S Princeton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60181, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.5% greater than in Villa Park, and 131% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60181 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Villa Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60181 home values.
- 741 S Princeton Ave Villa Park, IL$245K----1,310
- 739 S Princeton Ave Villa Park, IL$216K----1,079
- 735 S Princeton Ave Villa Park, IL$234K311,263
- 731 S Princeton Ave Villa Park, IL$246K332,000
- 23 W Madison St Villa Park, IL$255K321,240
- 27 W Madison St Villa Park, IL$250K----1,792
- 15 W Madison St Villa Park, IL$237K----1,248
- 31 W Madison St Villa Park, IL$228K321,660
- 11 W Madison St Villa Park, IL$220K----1,050
- 6 W Madison St Villa Park, IL$234K----1,253
- 744 S Ardmore Ave Villa Park, IL$264K321,464
- 729 S Princeton Ave Villa Park, IL$231K----1,058
- 740 S Ardmore Ave Villa Park, IL$244K----1,523
- 736 S Ardmore Ave Villa Park, IL$239K531,672
- 35 W Madison St Villa Park, IL$216K----1,266
- 5 W Madison St Villa Park, IL$239K----1,288
- 727 S Princeton Ave Villa Park, IL$229K----1,850
- 732 S Ardmore Ave Villa Park, IL$192K311,100
- 20 W Monroe St Villa Park, IL$205K----1,260
- 36 W Madison St Villa Park, IL$214K----1,042
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.