745 Sandy St, Norristown, PA 194013 beds, 3 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 114 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $19
- MLS #: 6258096
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 130033220004
- Zillow Home ID: 104374249
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 745 Sandy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% lower than in Norristown, and 85.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 19401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norristown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19401 home values.
- 741 Sandy St Norristown, PA$159K321,546
- 739 Sandy St Norristown, PA$96K311,526
- 749 Sandy St Norristown, PA$230K62.53,380
- 737 Sandy St Norristown, PA$225K422,196
- 753 Sandy St Norristown, PA$87K311,600
- 755 Sandy St Norristown, PA$92K311,530
- 757 Sandy St Norristown, PA$96K311,499
- Sandy St Norristown, PA$92K311,530
- 743 E Moore St Norristown, PA$160K31.51,400
- 759 Sandy St Norristown, PA$92K321,512
- 745 E Moore St Norristown, PA$158K31.51,400
- 747 E Moore St Norristown, PA$161K31.51,400
- 739 E Moore St Norristown, PA$92K31.51,520
- 737 E Moore St Norristown, PA$123K31.51,360
- 724 E Moore St Norristown, PA$91K221,652
- 735 E Moore St Norristown, PA$160K31.51,360
- 733 E Moore St Norristown, PA$122K31.51,360
- 761 Sandy St Norristown, PA$162K41.51,980
Nearby Schools in Norristown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292