746 Douglas Ave, Providence, RI 029089 beds, 3 baths, 3,588 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,588 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: P:1230497 L:0000
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 65840341
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 746 Douglas Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wanskuck market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 78.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.1% higher than in Providence, and 165.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wanskuck home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wanskuck home values.
- 750 Douglas Ave Providence, RI$126K322,471
- 745 Douglas Ave Providence, RI$131K621,900
- 749 Douglas Ave Providence, RI--------
- 741 Douglas Ave Providence, RI--------
- 756 Douglas Ave Providence, RI$167KStudio----
- 758 Douglas Ave Providence, RI$139K421,844
- 740 Douglas Ave Providence, RI$122K632,390
- 1 Vandewater St Providence, RI$147K721,882
- 734 Douglas Ave Providence, RI$109K622,050
- 153 Veazie St Providence, RI$74K------
- 9 Vandewater St Providence, RI$153K633,780
- 149 Veazie St Providence, RI$116K632,106
- 11 Vandewater St Providence, RI$138K------
- 11 Vandewater St Providence, RI$199K------
- 767 Douglas Ave Providence, RI$147K632,183
- 154 Veazie St Providence, RI$56K311,026
- 145 Veazie St Providence, RI$75K21691
- 148 Veazie St Providence, RI$164K622,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.