7463 SW 88th St, Gainesville, FL 326083 beds, 2 baths, 1,789 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $185,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 460 sqft
- Living room, New property, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,789 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 07098001107
- Zillow Home ID: 87627760
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7463 Sw 88th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32608, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.7% lower than in Gainesville, and 68.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32608 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32608 home values.
- 7483 SW 88th St Gainesville, FL$193K321,540
- 7453 SW 88th St Gainesville, FL$239K422,068
- 7463 SW 88th St Gainesville, FL$198K321,789
- 7466 SW 87th Ter Gainesville, FL$199K321,688
- 7486 SW 87th Ter Gainesville, FL$235K421,983
- 7456 SW 87th Ter Gainesville, FL$207K321,660
- 7521 SW 88th St Gainesville, FL$251K432,161
- 7433 SW 88th St Gainesville, FL$223K321,785
- 7436 SW 87th Ter Gainesville, FL$230K421,959
- 7514 SW 87th Ter Gainesville, FL$230K421,894
- 7436 SW 87th Ter Gainesville, FL$228K421,959
- 7458 SW 88th St Gainesville, FL$232K421,976
- 7478 SW 88th St Gainesville, FL$249K42.52,016
- 7541 SW 88th St Gainesville, FL$234K421,917
- 7541 SW 88th St Gainesville, FL$219K321,909
- 7438 SW 88th St Gainesville, FL$222K321,913
- 7413 SW 88th St Gainesville, FL--------
- 7512 SW 88th St Gainesville, FL$247K42.51,981
- 7544 SW 87th Ter Gainesville, FL$225K321,797
- 7418 SW 88th St Gainesville, FL$193K321,650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.