- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 66 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,854 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $53,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- MLS #: 118982
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 600 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, BasementAndFoundation \ Crawl Space, Cooling \ Central, Disclosures \ Lead Paint, Flooring \ Carpet, HeatingSystem \ Heat Pump, HoaAmenities \ None, Home Owners Association Y\N \ No, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fans, InteriorFeatures \ Laundry Room, New Construction Y\N \ No, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Type \ Site Built, WindowsAndDoors \ Storm Windows, Appliances \ Built-in Microwave, ExteriorFeatures \ Concrete Drive, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, HeatingFuel \ Electric, Style \ Traditional, WaterAndSewer \ City Sewer, WaterAndSewer \ City Water, DiningAndLiving \ Formal Dining, DiningAndLiving \ Great Room\Den, GarageAndCarport \ None-Carport, GarageAndCarport \ None-Garage, MiscSearch2 \ .5-1 Acres, WindowsAndDoors \ Storm Doors, Porch \ Front, Porch \ Rear, DiningAndLiving \ Breakfast Nook, MiscSearch1 \ Bonus-Finished, ExteriorFeatures \ Storage Building, Attic \ None, MiscSearch1 \ Office\Study\Library, Construction \ Siding-Aluminum, Fencing \ Wood, InteriorFeatures \ Walk-in Closets, MiscSearch1 \ Play\Game\Media Room, DiningAndLiving \ Formal Living, MiscSearch1 \ Remodeled, BasementAndFoundation \ Raised Slab, InteriorFeatures \ Tile back splash, ExteriorFeatures \ Wooded Lot, ExteriorFeatures \ Inground pool
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,581 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 198
- Lot width: 142
- Parcel #: 014601
- Zillow Home ID: 51423524
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $101-272K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 27837 home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Greenville Metro as a whole. Among 27837 homes, this home is 14.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 36.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27837, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1203.7% greater than in Greenville Metro, and 1588.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27837 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27837 home values.
|538 Lancelot St Grimesland, NC||$95K||3||1.5||1,730|
|7449 Pitt St Grimesland, NC||$59K||--||0.5||--|
|7481 Pitt St Grimesland, NC||$66K||3||1.5||1,242|
|526 Lancelot St Grimesland, NC||$66K||3||1.5||1,125|
|7460 Pitt St Grimesland, NC||$52K||--||0.5||--|
|7476 Pitt St Grimesland, NC||$55K||4||2||985|
|7443 Pitt St Grimesland, NC||$59K||2||1||911|
|539 Lancelot St Grimesland, NC||$64K||3||1.5||1,025|
|7487 Pitt St Grimesland, NC||$77K||3||2||1,647|
|7447 Pitt St Grimesland, NC||$94K||2||1||1,149|
|7484 Pitt St Grimesland, NC||$59K||3||1||1,488|
|518 Lancelot St Grimesland, NC||$68K||3||1||1,226|
|531 Lancelot St Grimesland, NC||$115K||3||2||1,971|
|7450 Pitt St Grimesland, NC||$52K||3||1||1,125|
|Pitt St Grimesland, NC||$52K||--||0.5||--|
|7433 Pitt St Grimesland, NC||$68K||3||1.5||1,245|
|523 Lancelot St Grimesland, NC||$91K||3||2||1,647|
|7495 Pitt St Grimesland, NC||$55K||3||1||1,496|
|512 Lancelot St Grimesland, NC||$66K||3||1.5||1,098|
|7488 Pitt St Grimesland, NC||$47K||3||1||1,042|
Nearby Schools in Grimesland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!