- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
747 Frayser Dr, Memphis, TN 381273 beds, 1 bath, 992 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $22,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 992 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 069006 00013
- Zillow Home ID: 42218236
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 747 Frayser Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shelby Forest-Frayser, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% greater than in Memphis, and 95.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Shelby Forest-Frayser home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shelby Forest-Frayser home values.
- 3299 Morningside St Memphis, TN$41K211,056
- 731 Frayser Dr Memphis, TN$34K311,316
- Morningside St Memphis, TN$41K211,056
- Frayser Dr Memphis, TN$30K21831
- 3291 Morningside St Memphis, TN$36K21816
- 746 Frayser Dr Memphis, TN$37K31816
- 740 Frayser Dr Memphis, TN$44K311,059
- 752 Frayser Dr Memphis, TN$38K31816
- 3300 Sunrise St Memphis, TN$43K311,220
- 725 Frayser Dr Memphis, TN$26K321,026
- 3285 Morningside St Memphis, TN$36K211,152
- 761 Frayser Dr Memphis, TN$32K21956
- 732 Frayser Dr Memphis, TN$33K211,200
- 3294 Sunrise St Memphis, TN$33K311,120
- 3298 Morningside St Memphis, TN$33K21835
- 760 Frayser Dr Memphis, TN$30K211,000
- 3288 Sunrise St Memphis, TN$33K311,037
- 3290 Morningside St Memphis, TN$25K21816
- 3279 Morningside St Memphis, TN$46K321,224
- 726 Frayser Dr Memphis, TN$31K21922
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.