747 Grand View Ave, San Francisco, CA 94114
Sold on 7/31/12: $900,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow493
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #6541 046
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count5
- # Stories0.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15181075
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,077,229||$883K – $1.23M||+$7,295||$722||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,128/mo||$2.6K – $5.6K/mo||+$94||$2.77||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Noe Valley home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 4.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Noe Valley homes, this home is valued 22.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 37.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.3% lower than in San Francisco, and 86% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
Neighborhood for 747 Grand View Avenue
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Rooftop Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.4 mi
- Alvarado Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- Academy of Arts and Sciences (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Lick (James) Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.6 mi
- Mission Education Center (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- Fairmount Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.2 mi
- Mission High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005