747 Jefferson Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112215 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,693 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,950 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1899
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $460,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,693 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1899
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 016520062
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 30604300
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 747 Jefferson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 876.1% higher than in New York, and 131.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11221 home values.
- 749 Jefferson Ave Brooklyn, NY--31.52,693
- 745 Jefferson Ave Brooklyn, NY$762K312,693
- 751 Jefferson Ave Brooklyn, NY$862K----2,693
- 743 Jefferson Ave Brooklyn, NY$798K112,693
- 753 Jefferson Ave Brooklyn, NY$816K----2,693
- 741 Jefferson Ave Brooklyn, NY--31.5900
- 834 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.07M532,571
- 836 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$792K----2,493
- 755 Jefferson Ave Brooklyn, NY$832K432,693
- 739 Jefferson Ave Brooklyn, NY$894K----2,693
- 832 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$901K----3,104
- 838 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.01M432,499
- 830 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$798K----1,638
- 840 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$799K322,499
- 737 Jefferson Ave Brooklyn, NY$856K----2,693
- 757 Jefferson Ave Brooklyn, NY$842K----2,693
- 828 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.04M----3,354
- 842 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$765K212,499
- 826 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.04M----2,400
- 844 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$756K----2,499
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.