747 Perkins Park Dr, Akron, OH 443204 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,903 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $11,900
- Price/sqft: $6
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 225 sqft
- Granite countertop, Living room, New property, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,903 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6715214
- Zillow Home ID: 35425413
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 747 Perkins Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.6% greater than in Akron, and 174.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Akron home values.
- Perkins Park Dr OH--------
- 741 Perkins Park Dr Akron, OH$82K421,945
- 693 Wayside Dr Akron, OH$46K31.51,600
- 699 Wayside Dr Akron, OH$47K421,869
- 689 Wayside Dr Akron, OH$48K311,671
- 737 Perkins Park Dr Akron, OH$90K42.52,354
- 759 Perkins Park Dr Akron, OH$75K51.51,942
- 714 Rainbow Dr Akron, OH$46K311,580
- 720 Rainbow Dr Akron, OH$71K31.51,674
- 729 Perkins Park Dr Akron, OH$125K423,215
- 704 Rainbow Dr Akron, OH$56K411,107
- 698 Wayside Dr Akron, OH$48K31.51,878
- 730 Rainbow Dr Akron, OH$65K31.51,340
- 694 Wayside Dr Akron, OH$63K41.51,668
- 690 Wayside Dr Akron, OH$65K31.51,200
- 706 Wayside Dr Akron, OH$83K31.51,200
- Diagonal Rd Akron, OH$55K21.51,468
- 700 Rainbow Dr Akron, OH$75K422,534
- 733 East Ave Akron, OH--321,744
- 719 Rainbow Dr Akron, OH$45K311,576
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!