747 Ralph Mcgill Blvd NE # 233, Atlanta, GA 303122 beds, 2 baths, 1,237 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 1,237 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2146755828
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 747 Ralph Mcgill Boulevard Ne # 233
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Fourth Ward, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.3% greater than in Atlanta, and 302.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Fourth Ward home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Fourth Ward home values.
- 2 beds, 2 baths
1,077 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 2001
- 2 beds, 2 baths
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292