7470 Mallard Dr, Mobile, AL 366955 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $139,750
- Price/sqft: $54
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 609 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R023303072000001011
- Pets: Dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 51041138
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7470 Mallard Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Di Grado market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 65.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15% less than in Mobile, and 86.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Di Grado home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Di Grado home values.
- 2940 Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$220K422,435
- 7480 Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$205K432,371
- 7469 Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$177K422,319
- 7450 Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$271K433,285
- 7511 Pintail Ct Mobile, AL$230K432,522
- 7465 Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$184K42.52,723
- 7463 Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$254K432,865
- 7520 Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$172K422,120
- 7500 Pintail Ct Mobile, AL$98K43--
- 7451 Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$269K333,235
- 7489 Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$220K42.52,731
- 7449 Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$191K422,734
- 7530 Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$220K532,600
- 7496 Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$286K433,065
- 7496 Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$154K433,050
- 7501 Pintail Ct Mobile, AL$183K432,348
- Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$269K333,235
- 7529 Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$222K52.52,794
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!