7474 SE James St, Hobe Sound, FL 334553 beds, 1,628 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $128,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 384 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,628 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3438420170100010000000
- Zillow Home ID: 45675907
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7474 Se James Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33455, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.1% higher than in Hobe Sound, and 193.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33455 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hobe Sound.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33455 home values.
- 7454 SE James St Hobe Sound, FL$117K211,446
- 8880 SE Eagle Ave Hobe Sound, FL$144K321,401
- 7479 SE Flamingo Way Hobe Sound, FL$134K321,589
- 7473 SE James St Hobe Sound, FL$183K321,469
- 7483 SE James St Hobe Sound, FL$137K121,474
- 8851 SE Eagle Ave Hobe Sound, FL$164K321,456
- 7444 SE James St Hobe Sound, FL$133K221,188
- 8871 SE Eagle Ave Hobe Sound, FL$179K321,428
- 7453 SE James St Hobe Sound, FL$131K221,269
- 7469 SE Flamingo Way Hobe Sound, FL$159K221,514
- 8831 SE Eagle Ave Hobe Sound, FL$160K321,434
- 8891 SE Eagle Ave Hobe Sound, FL$138K321,420
- 7443 SE James St Hobe Sound, FL$159K321,470
- 7424 SE James St Hobe Sound, FL$139K321,260
- 7459 SE Flamingo Way Hobe Sound, FL$142K221,161
- 7426 SE Craig St Hobe Sound, FL$131K31.51,288
- 8852 SE Sandridge Ave Hobe Sound, FL$160K321,514
- 8811 SE Eagle Ave Hobe Sound, FL$127K221,144
- 8911 SE Eagle Ave Hobe Sound, FL$157K322,218
- 8872 SE Sandridge Ave Hobe Sound, FL$123K221,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!