- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7474 W Parkway St, Redford, MI 482391 bath, 747 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $22,750
- Price/sqft: $30
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 747 sqft
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22118879
- Zillow Home ID: 88395075
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7474 W Parkway Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eliza Howell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 148.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 98.8% greater than in Detroit, and 861.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eliza Howell home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48239 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
803 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1948
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 7466 W Parkway St Redford, MI$33K22672
- 7482 W Parkway St Redford, MI$45K311,300
- 7490 W Parkway St Redford, MI$45K--1759
- 7460 W Parkway St Redford, MI$32K31774
- 7452 W Parkway St Redford, MI$33K--1760
- 7500 W Parkway St Redford, MI$32K--1774
- 7475 Beaverland Redford, MI$69K--1977
- 7506 W Parkway St Redford, MI$34K--1672
- 7444 W Parkway St Redford, MI$39K--1734
- 7485 Beaverland Redford, MI$31K--1763
- 7469 Beaverland Redford, MI$31K--1692
- 7491 Beaverland Redford, MI$68K--1.51,071
- 7459 Beaverland Redford, MI$48K--1692
- 7514 W Parkway St Redford, MI$46K--1.5729
- 7501 Beaverland Redford, MI$30K--1692
- 7436 W Parkway St Redford, MI$34K--1774
- 7453 Beaverland Redford, MI$48K--1690
- 7509 Beaverland Redford, MI$29K--1692
- 7424 W Parkway St Redford, MI$36K--1821
- 7445 Beaverland Redford, MI$36K--1681
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.