748 60th St, Oakland, CA 946094 beds, 2 baths, 554 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1998 for $269,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 554 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 015 135701400
- Zillow Home ID: 24755139
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 748 60th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bushrod market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.5% lower than in Oakland, and 7.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bushrod home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bushrod home values.
- 754 60th St Oakland, CA$853K422,784
- 740 60th St Oakland, CA$727K411,774
- 734 60th St Oakland, CA$698K------
- 734 60th St Oakland, CA$665K211,257
- 760 60th St Oakland, CA$637K311,507
- 745 61st St Oakland, CA$1.39M74.53,723
- 741 61st St Oakland, CA$763K321,473
- 726 60th St Oakland, CA$663K31.51,466
- 747 61st St Oakland, CA$894K322,346
- 766 60th St Oakland, CA$829K532,486
- 737 61st St Oakland, CA$604K311,221
- 757 61st St Oakland, CA$1.04M422,577
- 722 60th St Oakland, CA$553K211,113
- 731 61st St Oakland, CA$389K221,325
- 749 61st St Oakland, CA$648K------
- 749 60th St Oakland, CA$645K211,417
- 755 60th St Oakland, CA$651K211,100
- 776 60th St Oakland, CA$534K211,075
- 745 60th St Oakland, CA$495K211,217
- 759 60th St Oakland, CA$861K41.51,591
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.